Mortgage Loans and Lender Information.
As it’s very important to choose your South Bay realtor wisely, it’s equally important to find the right lender and understand the mortgage
Finance and Mortgage Tips & Information
- Pre-Qualified v. Pre-Approved
- Understanding the Loan Process
- Benefits of Getting Prequalified
- Historical Interest Rates
- Credit Rules
- Lender and Loan Process
- What goes into your monthly mortgage payment? Understanding PITI
- Loan Terms and Glossary
- What Happens After Funding?
- Types of Home Loans
- Avoid Predatory Lenders – Warning Signs
- Check Your Credit
- What is Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)?
- Using a 401(K) to Purchase a Home
- What happens after a loan funds?
- What is a statement of information?
Enter your approximate loan information and terms and we’ll calculate your monthly payments and show you the ammortization schedule. Keep in mind this does not take into account HOA dues, and hazard insurance.