First Time Home Buyer?
If you’re a first time home buyer and you’re considering buying a home in the South Bay….you’ve come to the right place. We have helped many first time homebuyers not only find a home, but feel comfortable and confident throughout the process. Buying a home is a major decision, both emotionally and financially, and we can help you navigate the entire process from starting your search to closing escrow and beyond. As the market has shifted, it’s more important than ever to feel comfortable and confident in your decision to work with a local realtor.
To help start you on your way, here are some articles designed to help you with your search:
- Why Buy a home instead of renting
- Where to search and how to find current listings
- Considering a move? Steps to take
- How to Look for Foreclosures?
- The home search. Choosing your home
- Homebuyer tips
- The home search. Finding out how much you can afford
- The pre-qualification process
- The difference between getting pre-qualified and pre-approved
- Down payments
- What does your mortgage pay for: PITI
- The loan process
- Understanding Closing Costs
- Homeowners Insurance
- How Interest Rates Will Impact You
- Why you should check your credit scores regularly
Keith Kyle and Vista Sotheby’s International are first time home buyer specialists in the South Bay. We specialize in working with first time home buyers to make the entire process less stressful. Find current South Bay homes for sale, Realtors®, and current home values in Southern California’s South Bay. Find real estate listings with our free home search and South Bay MLS access, open houses, real estate agents, and our South Bay Brokers listings. Our free real estate services feature all South Bay cities and neighborhoods including Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Torrance, El Segundo, Hollywood Riviera, Hawthorne, Hollyglen, and Palos Verdes.