Our 17 Point Marketing Plan
Marketing homes have changed in the past 10 years with the majority of buyers searching online. The difference between your home selling and not may likely be decided by how your home is presented and marketed. See our related topic of the tools we use to sell your home.
Here are a number of ways that we market your home.
1. Online and Internet Advertising – Over 90% of homebuyers first begin their search online and over 25% first see the home they will eventually buy on the internet? Does your Realtor know that? We use both our local marketing expertise as well as the incredible reach that the Sotheby’s brand has to reach as many of those buyers as possible. We list all of our listings on the major web portals inluding the local and national MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Realtor.com, Homes.com, Yahoo Real Estate. In addition we have featured and exclusive advertising capabilities on local sites such as RedondoBeachRealEstateHomes.com, ManhattanBeachLuxuryRealEstate.com, ElSegundoMLS, and TorranceRealEstateHomes.com
2. Vista Sotheby’s International New Listings Caravan – Every week, new properties are discussed and presented to all of the agents followed by the weekly agent caravan to see newly listed homes. More agents viewing means more exposure. As the South Bay brokerage with the highest per agent sales volume, and over 220 agents, this is a great way to get your home sold.
3. Virtual Tours – We will create a virtual tour of your home to allow buyers to view your home and all it has to offer.
4. Customized Property Websites – Create a website unique to your home with a memorable address to allow potential buyers to quickly remember your home and website and access information, photos, virtual tours and open house schedules. See additional information on past property websites that we have created.
5. Traditional Advertising – to achieve maximum exposure for your property. Daily or weekly advertising in Beach Reporter, Digs Magazine, Easy Reader, Daily Breeze and LA Times.
6. For Sale Sign – Place a Vista Sotheby’s International Realty “FOR SALE” sign on your property. The Sotheby’s brand has long reflected the luxury lifestyle and the Sotheby’s for sale sign helps create a sense of high end homes and marketing.
7. MLS – Exposure for thousands of local Realtors. Load your property on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) to cooperate with all the offices and agents in the area as well as the general public on various free MLS Sites.
8. Promotional Flyers – Create professionally designed color promotional flyers with photo and “selling points” and distribute to all area REALTORS®.
9. Brokers Open Houses- We will hold a broker’s open house for agents to preview your home. We will notify the other agents through a professional flyer service who deliver approximately 4,000 flyers to agents throughout the South Bay.
10. Realtor Access – Place a South Bay Association of Realtors lockbox on property (with permission of seller) to ensure maximum access to agents and their clients.
11. Networking – Use vast Realtor network to get the word out to both agents and their clients.
12. Email Realty Flyers – We have a database of thousands of realtors in the South Bay and will notify them via an email property flyers of your home and why they should sell it See one of our MLS South Bay Realtor Flyers.
13. Just Listed Postcards – Mail surrounding area color “Just Listed” postcard and include in our monthly newsletter to past and current clients.
14. Open Houses – Hold Public Open Houses on the weekend supported by advertising and supplemental “open house” list in Beach Reporter.
15. Communication – .Weekly communication with you to ensure that the sale of your house is progressing and that you are aware of all important details. I will personally work with you until escrow is closed.
16. Market Awareness – .Keep current on other area listings and sales to maintain top competitive position.
17. Agent Feedback – Communicate with the agents that have shown the home and report this information to you