If you’re over 55, the South Bay has a number of great options for you to purchase a home. Due to lesser demand, senior complexes are generally priced well below similar homes that don’t have age restrictions. Many of the complexes were built in the past 20 years and have a very updated and current look and feel more like vacation style hotels than senior living condos. Take a look below at just some of the options and communities in the area.
We would be happy to send you email listing alerts when a new 55+ condo or townhome comes on the market.
If you’re looking for 55+ housing or it might be a good option, please don’t hesitate to contact us and let us know what you’re looking for. For specific information take a look at:
- Tradewinds 55+ senior condos near Plaza Del Amo in Central Torrance
- The Gables 55+ senior condos at 3550 Torrance Blvd
- Pacific Village at 3120 Sepulveda Blvd – Built in 2002 – 1 & 2 bedroom condos
- Village Court 55+ condos in Southwood Torrance at 21345 Hawthorne Blvd – Built in 2005 – 1, 2 & 3 bedroom condos
- The Breakers in Redondo Beach
- New Horizons