We hope you can use this information to get a basic sense of what the South Bay real estate market is doing and where things are trending. There are various charts below that should give you a good idea as to what’s happening with real estate in the beach cities and South Bay. As each city can be so different in terms of the market and even within cities the neighborhoods can be so different you may want to focus on the real estate trends page by area or city.
- Sand Section real estate trends
- Tree section real estate trends & statistics
- Hill section real estate trends
- Manhattan Village real estate statistics
- East Manhattan real estate statistics
- North Redondo 90278
- South Redondo 90277
- Beach Cities – Hermosa, Manhattan Redondo
- Palos Verdes -Palos Verdes Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, Rolling Hills Estates and unicorporated Palos Verdes Peninsula.
The below charts are combined cities of El Segundo, Gardena, Harbor City, Hawthorne, Hermosa Beach, Lawndale, Lomita, Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes Estates, Palos Verdes Peninsula, Redondo Beach, Torrance