There are small parks…..parkettes, neighborhood parks and then serious parks. Wilson Park is the real deal with activities and facilities you just don’t see very often.
- Handicapped Access
- Picnic Areas (Reservable)
- Live Steamers Railroad
- Softball Diamonds (Reservable)
- Basketball Courts
- Horseshoe Courts
- Sand Volleyball Courts
- Outdoor Amphitheater – (Reservable)
- Splash Pad (open April-December)
- Universally Accessible Tree House
- Tennis Courts
- Paddle Tennis/Pickleball Courts
- Roller Hockey Rink (Reservable)
- Batting Cages
- Indoor Sports Center (Reservable)
- Children’s Play Equipment
- Fitness Course = .91 mile
- Home of the Torrance Certified Farmers’ Market
Wilson Park is just down the street from both Plaza Del Amo Complexes and some Old Torrance complesxes. If you’re looking for a home in this great area we hope we can help. See information on the complexes and communities below.
Want and easier way to search for Plaza Del Amo homes? Tell us just a bit about your ideal home and we’ll customize a search and send you email alerts when a new home hits the market. Never miss a listing in The Foundry and Plaza Del Amo again!