3404 just hit the market and although it looks like a new listing it’s actually a relist…..new realtors and new price. This is a unique beachfront duplex that hit the market at $14,995,000 about 45 days ago and it’s now relisted at a new price of $14,250,000. There is an abundance of beachfront Strand listings currently available but 3404 The Strand is a bit different and certainly unique. This is a Manhattan Beach sand section duplex that isn’t the usual primary home with a small unit over the garage. 3404 The Strand offers two sizable homes and both have incredible views. The 3 level front home sits just off of the sand and offers unblockable ocean and beach views and is a bit larger than the rear home. The rear home is what really makes this property unique as it is considerably taller than the current height limits would allow but grandfathered in allowing it two levels each with magnificent ocean views.
3404 The Strand Details
- 8 total bedrooms, 5568 total sq feet (buyer to verify)
- 3,507 sq foot beachfront lot
- Front home offers 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bath
- Rear home offers 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths
- Built in 1974 but extensively remodeled
- Listed by Nicholas Schneider & Mark Leddy – Compass – 310-241-3038