One of the more unique investment ownership opportunities just hit the market in the Beach House Hotel. The units in the Beach House are all individually owned as hotel/condo properties but there are restrictions on owner use. The property is fee simple and specific units are wholly owned so it’s definitely not a timeshare.
The Beach House Hotel offers a fantastic beach front location so it’s occupancy rate is incredible.
Unit #223 is not one of the oceanfront/beachfront units but is a 2nd floor unit on the northwest corner of the rear building so it still enjoys nice ocean, beach and park views.
The rooms are all generally identical although #223 shows an additional 10 square feet more than most other units. The room features a bedroom area, a living room with a fireplace and queen sleeper sofa, and a built-in kitchenette. The large bathroom includes a shower with soaking tub. The complex amenities include a gym, event facilities, spa, daily housekeeping, parking and WIFI, all included in the HOA fee.
- Full ownership of #223….not a timeshare
- 450 sq foot studio hotel room/condo
- Beach House Hotel guest services and amenities
- 2nd floor corner location in east building
- Studio and bathroom unit downstairs
- 90 days of owner use per year
- Rental income split 50/50 with hotel
- 1,116 monthly HOAt
- Built in 2001
- Listed at $965,000
- Listed by Shawn Dugan with Strand Hill Properties – 310-265-3428