One of the more unique investment ownership opportunities just hit the market in the Beach House Hotel. The units in the Beach House are all individually owned as hotel/condo properties but there are restrictions on owner use. The property is fee simple and specific units are wholly owned so it’s definitely not a timeshare.
The Beach House Hotel offers a fantastic beach front location so it’s occupancy rate is incredible.
Unit #223 is not one of the oceanfront/beachfront units but is a 2nd floor unit on the northwest corner of the rear building so it still enjoys nice ocean, beach and park views.
Read more about how ownership in the Beach House Hotel in Hermosa works.
The rooms are all generally identical although #223 shows an additional 10 square feet more than most other units. The room features a bedroom area, a living room with a fireplace and queen sleeper sofa, and a built-in kitchenette. The large bathroom includes a shower with soaking tub. The complex amenities include a gym, event facilities, spa, daily housekeeping, parking and WIFI, all included in the HOA fee.
View the MLS listing details below.
- Full ownership of #223….not a timeshare
- 450 sq foot studio hotel room/condo
- Beach House Hotel guest services and amenities
- 2nd floor corner location in east building
- Studio and bathroom unit downstairs
- 90 days of owner use per year
- Rental income split 50/50 with hotel
- 1,116 monthly HOAt
- Built in 2001
- Listed at $965,000
- Listed by Shawn Dugan with Strand Hill Properties – 310-265-3428
Contact Hermosa Beach real estate specialist Keith Kyle with Vista Sotheby’s International for more information