There are endless reasons we love Redondo Beach and the South Bay. Some are pretty obvious with the great weather, beautiful ocean out front and the active lifestyle, but even then we don’t fully appreciate it. While I was out shooting drone video for a home, I saw dolphins out front. The fact that this basically happens in our front yard is pretty cool. What a place…..
We’re proud to announce our latest ocean view listing in The Village in South Redondo Beach. This beautifully remodeled top floor ocean view condo is the epitome of casual coastal living. The owner just recently completed a major remodel & whether you are looking for a turn key beach house, a great second home, or just wanting to be right at the beach at a reasonable price….this is it. The top floor location coupled with one of the quietest locations in The Village, makes a tranquil retreat for those that want to sit back & relax. Recent upgrades are extensive & include removing the kitchen wall to allow a beautiful open layout and great light, recessed lights, new paint throughout, smooth coat ceiling, new carpets, new baseboards, new quartz countertops, new lighting, new flooring in the kitchen/bath/entry, recently refinished deck & balcony, & more.
- Priced at $655,000
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath
- 619 square feet
- Top floor & quiet location
- 2 parking spots
- Incredible resort like amenities
The home makes perfect use of space with bright & open kitchen, spacious bedroom with a huge walk in closet & direct sliding door to the balcony, and a bright and beautiful living room with fantastic ocean views. Direct elevator access ideal for those looking to avoid stairs. Resort like amenities include the owners pool, spa & oceanview BBQ area as well as access to the Ocean Club facilities including the beautiful fitness center, resort style pool & spa and even a store/restaurant. Every day can feel like a vacation. Located just east of the Redondo Pier with an abundance of shops & restaurants just steps away or stroll down to the beach or bike path and endless outdoor activities.
Contact listing agent and Village Realtor Keith Kyle with Vista Sotheby’s International Realty for more information.
2019 Summer of Music at the Redondo Beach Pier
The Redondo Pier is offering free concerts every Thursday and Saturday in July and August. Nothing like a little live music while the sun is setting over the Pacific! Address is 100 Fisherman’s Wharf in Redondo Beach 90277 and the admission is FREE! There are a number of different styles of music and there’s definitely something for everyone.
- July 4, 2019 – Band : Big Mess (Indie Rock)
- July 6, 2019 -Band : Hamish Anderson (Roots Rock)
- July 11, 2019 – Band : King Chris (Soul)
- July 13, 2019 – Band : CC Stugino (Blues Rock)
- July 18, 2019 – Band : Reno Divorce (Punk Rock & Roll)
- July 20, 2019 – Band : Ilocks Walker & The Souls of Love (Reggae)
- July 25, 2019 – Band : The 131ers (Indie Rock)
- July 27, 2019 – Band : Ghost in the Machine (Police Tribute)
- August 1, 2019 – Band : Professor Colombo (Rockin’ Country Blues)
- August 3, 2019 – Band : 1969 (Classic Rock)
- August 8, 2019 – Band : The Beatunes (Beatles Tribute)
- August 10, 2019 – Band : Franks & Deans (Rock & Roll Rat Pack Tribute)
- August 15, 2019 – Band : Live From Earth (Pat Benatar Tribute)
- August 17, 2019 – Band : Polymorph (Classic/Prog Rock)
- August 22, 2019 – Band : Like Zeppelin (Led Zeppelin Tribute)
- August 24, 2019 – Band : The Morning Yells (West Coast Folk Rock)
- August 29, 2019 – Band : 4 Alarm (Pop/Dance)
- August 31, 2019 – Band : Dark Desert Highway (Eagles Tribute)