From realtor Keith Kyle and Vista Sotheby’s International Realty we hope you have a happy 4th of July weekend. Have fun and stay safe.
Well……no sun once again but it’s still a great day for all of the dads out there. From one dad to another, we wish all the dads and grandads out there a very happy Father’s Day. We hope you enjoy the day.
The annual event started as a way for local business leaders to kick-off the holiday season, and give something back to Manhattan Beach. The event has only grown over the years and now includes live music, snow park, carolers and more. From the founder and producer:
“If you want to feel a sense of community, there is nothing like the annual Manhattan Beach Holiday Fireworks show. It’s as if the entire town comes to the pier to see the show and see their neighbors… By the time the sun sets and the fireworks explode, the merriest people in the world …are probably the people sitting on Manhattan Beach Boulevard, wrapped in blankets and gazing into the night sky”
So come out and join me as we once again soak-in this great event and create new memories with family, friends and neighbors.
Pete Moffett MB Holiday Fireworks founder and producer
Here’s the night’s event lineup:
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm – Sketchers snow park opens to Friendship Foundation
- 4:00pm – 6:30pm – Sketchers snow park open to the public
- 4:00pm – 6:30pm – Santa float on Manhattan Ave for photos
- 3:00pm – 6:30pm – Mira Costa Choir caroling in downtown Manhattan
- 4:00pm – Hyperion Outflow band with their Dixie Christmas
- 5:00pm – Mira Costa jazz band
- 6:00pm – Joe’s Band
- 7:00pm – 34th annual Sketchers holiday fireworks
Street Closure Map
From our family to yours we wish you a very happy Thankgiving and a great holiday weekend. Enjoy!