117 34th Street in the Manhattan Sand Section
Just listed at $37,000,000
While list price and selling price are often far from the same thing, the newest listing in the Manhattan Beach sand section is the highest list price ever in Manhattan Beach.
117 34th Street is the incredible home currently owned by LA Kings star Anze Kopitar.
Listed by June Emerson of Vista Sotheby’s International Realty, the home just hit the market at a jaw dropping $37,000,000.
The home is beautiful and sits on two lots with the western lot consisting of a separate structure, pool and deck. The lack of a home to the west makes for some incredible ocean views with view protection to an extent, which isn’t the case most of the time.
The main home features 5 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms with highest end finishes and home automation throughout, along with multiple decks, endless views, 4 stop elevator and more.
117 34th Street Facts and Features
- Double waalk street lot 1/2 block to the beach
- Custom built in 2018
- 7 bedrooms total – 5 in the main house and 2 in the guest house
- 10 bathrooms total – 8 in the main house and 2 in the guest house
- 7,605 total square feet (BTV)
- Listed at a record setting $37,000,000
- Listed by June Emerson – Vista Sotheby’s International Realty – 310-721-4787