Congratulations to our wonderful buyers as we just recently sold and closed escrow on an oceanview room in the Beach House Hotel in Hermosa Beach located at 1300 The Strand.
The units in the Beach House are all individually owned as hotel/condo properties but there are restrictions on owner use. The property is fee simple and specific units are wholly owned so it’s definitely not a timeshare.
The Beach House Hotel offers a fantastic beach front location so it’s occupancy rate is incredible.
Unit #223 is not one of the beachfront units but is a 2nd floor unit on the northwest corner of the rear building so it still enjoys great views of the ocean, beach, park, Malibu and summer sunsets.
1300 The Strand #223 Facts and Figures
The rooms are all basically identical with unit #223 featuring a bedroom area, a living room with a fireplace and queen sleeper sofa, and a built-in kitchenette. The large bathroom includes a shower with soaking tub. The complex amenities include a gym, event facilities, spa, daily housekeeping, parking and WIFI, all included in the HOA fee.
- Full ownership of specific unit….not a timeshare
- 450 sq foot studio hotel room/condo
- Beach House Hotel guest services and amenities
- 2nd floor corner location in east building
- Studio and bathroom unit downstairs
- 90 days of owner use per year
- Rental income split 50/50 with hotel
- HOA $1,116 monthly
- Built in 2001
- Sold at $947,500
- Listed by Shawn Dugan with Strand Hill Properties – 310-265-3428
- Keith Kyle represented the buyer*